Energy today has become a key factor in deciding the product cost at micro level as well as in dictating the inflation and the debt burden at the macro level. Energy cost is a significant factor in economic activity at par with factors of production like capital, land and labor.
- Fixing of energy saving potential targets.
- Highlighting energy wastage in major areas.
- Relating energy inputs and production output.
There’s no one “right” way to assess the effectiveness of workplace safety programs. OSHA citations, days away from work, and employee complaints all reflect elements of a company’s culture of safety.
- Examine whether the equipment presents.
- Determine whether safeguards are in place.
- Observe work practices to identify unsafe actions.
FIRE SAFETY AUDIT
We conduct Fire Safety Audits for Various Industries, High Rise Buildings etc. as per National Building Code of India, 2005 and other relevant safety standards to identify all hazards for taking corrective & preventive actions.
- Availability of Emergency preparedness plan.
- Evaluate the Fire risk in each operation / area.
- Fire rating of the emergency exit doors, Fire lifts etc.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUDIT
Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. The Audit is performed by experienced professionals by carrying out enquiry, inspection, testing and verification of various electrical installations in various Chemical industries, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Fertilizers, Commercial complexes, etc.
- Areas of risk or vulnerability in electrical systems.
- Electrical hazards to minimize the risk of accidents.
- Ensuring longevity of expensive electronic equipment.
SECURITY & INTELLIGENCE AUDIT
A security audit is a systematic evaluation of the security of a company's information system by measuring how well it conforms to a set of established criteria.
Learn more about Eco Safetech’s uniqueness.
Our Quality Assurance services achieves the quality required in a Safety Audit .
Quality costs are those incurred in excess of those that would have been incurred.
Delivery In time
You can enter the delivery time at header level, which influences the delivery times.