In the modern economic landscape, energy has assumed a paramount role in determining the cost of products both at a micro level and in its impact on broader macroeconomic indicators such as inflation and debt burden.
- Fixing of energy saving potential targets.
- Highlighting energy wastage in major areas.
- Relating energy inputs and production output.
The assessment of workplace safety programs does not have a universally prescribed method. Various indicators, such as OSHA citations, days away from work, and employee complaints, provide insights into the safety culture within a company..
- Assess equipment for potential hazards.
- Evaluate the presence of safeguards.
- Observe work practices to identify unsafe actions.
FIRE SAFETY AUDIT
We conduct Fire Safety Audits for Various Industries, High Rise Buildings etc. as per National Building Code of India, 2005 and other relevant safety standards to identify all hazards for taking corrective & preventive actions.
- Availability of Emergency preparedness plan.
- Evaluate the Fire risk in each operation / area.
- Fire rating of the emergency exit doors, Fire lifts etc.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUDIT
Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. The Audit is performed by experienced professionals by carrying out enquiry, inspection, testing and verification of various electrical installations in various Chemical industries, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Fertilizers, Commercial complexes, etc.
- Areas of risk or vulnerability in electrical systems.
- Electrical hazards to minimize the risk of accidents.
- Ensuring longevity of expensive electronic equipment.