ECO Safetech Can Audit and help you to make safe & save energy.
Fuel and electricity are major expenses in any business today. Ever increasing fuel prices and stricter regulations pertaining to commercial energy consumption has made it imperative for modern business to ensure optimum utilization of energy resources and convert to cheaper and more sustainable energy resources. Efficient energy consumption is crucial for the economic success of all companies. At ECO Safetech, we help our customers in improving the energy efficiency of their facility and aligning current consumption with current industry benchmarks.
Accredited Energy Auditors
As a leading energy consulting company, we provide our customers with comprehensive, customized energy-saving solutions. As an energy solutions provider, we provide our clients with end-to-end solutions to meet their needs. In addition to Walk Thorough Energy Audits, we also conduct detailed Energy Audits. Our primary objective of Energy Audit is to determine ways to reduce energy consumption per unit of product output or to lower operating costs for that we identify the quality and cost of various energy inputs and assess present pattern of energy consumption in different cost centers of operations. Relating energy inputs and production output. Identifying potential areas of thermal and electrical energy economy.
- To establish the pattern of the energy uses viz Lighting, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Electrical Equipment, Water Use,
- To identify how and where losses are occurring.
- Thermography of the Electrical Panels
- To suggest economically viable engineering solutions to enhance energy efficiency in the system
DETAILED BREAK UP OF MAJOR HEADS OF ENERGY AUDIT ACTIVITIES
- Analyzing Energy Bills & Related Activities
- Electricity bills
- Fuel oil bills
- Graphical analysis of historical energy use
- Inventory and measurement of energy use
- Electrical load inventory
- Thermal energy use inventory
- Identifying the type of thermal energy flow
- Calculations for estimating energy outflows and inflows:
- Energy system-specific measurements
- Analyzing energy use and production patterns
- Load/Demand profile
- An energy audit that includes a walk-through
- An energy audit that is comprehensive and detailed
- Energy Efficiency Project Monitoring (Including undertaking, implementing, and monitoring projects).
- As a result of our services, our customers have achieved substantial and tangible benefits in terms of cash flow and productivity. Our advisory services are focused on reducing energy consumption and improving efficiency in production cycles.
- In terms of cash flow and revenue items on your balance sheet, we have developed a comprehensive methodology for conducting production appraisals.
- We focus on implementing Cost and Low-Cost measures in our Energy Audits for our clients to see immediate savings.