Fuel and electricity are major expenses in any business today. Ever increasing fuel prices and stricter regulations pertaining to commercial energy consumption has made it imperative for modern business to ensure optimum utilization of energy resources and convert to cheaper and more sustainable energy resources. Efficient energy consumption is crucial for the economic success of all companies.
At ECO Safetech, we help our customers in improving the energy efficiency of their facility and aligning current consumption with current industry benchmarks.
ECO Safetech is an Energy Consulting Company offering comprehensive, customized energy saving solutions to our customers. We provide end to end solutions to our clients designed to meet their energy requirements.We carry out both Walk Through and detailed Energy Audits.
Our team consists of certified Energy Auditors from the BEE(Bureau of Energy Efficiency), an agency of the Government of India. Our certified Energy Auditors are the best in class and are very well experienced. Our Auditors have worked all across India helping hundreds of companies. Our company has over 35 years of expertise in carrying out Energy Audits for a variety of facilities including hospitals, hotels,residential buildings, small, medium and large scale industrial plants and more. Our teams are equipped with all necessary instruments such as Power Analyzers,Flue Gas Analyzers,Ultra Sonic Flow Meters, Lux Meters, and Tachometers.
Our Energy Audit will analyze your energy systems and provide a full report on your current electricity and thermal consumption and annual energy spend.It would include specific energy savings proposals along with the associated repayment period of current energy related debt.We carry out thorough studies of the existing electrical and thermal system of your facility.
- To establish the pattern of the energy uses viz Lighting, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Electrical Equipment, Water Use,
- To identify how and where losses are occurring.
- Thermography of the Electrical Panels
- To suggest economically viable engineering solution to enhance energy efficiency in the system
DETAILED BREAK UP OF MAJOR HEADS OF ENERGY AUDIT ACTIVITIES
- Analysing Energy Bills & Related Activities
- Electricity bills
- Fuel oil bills
- Graphical analysis of historical energy use
- Inventory and measurement of energy use
- Electrical load inventory
- Thermal energy use inventory
- Identifying the type of thermal energy flow
- Calculations for estimating energy outflows and inflows:
- Energy system-specific measurements
- Analysing energy use and production patterns
- Load/Demand profile
- Load Duration diagram
- Benchmarking and comparative energy performance analysis
- Identifying energy efficiency and energy cost reduction opportunities
- Electrical demand control
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in electric motors
- Motor management plan
- Creation of a motor survey and tracking program
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in Air Conditioning system
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in pumping systems
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in fan systems and ventilation equipment
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in lighting system
- Optimum use of natural sunlight
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in steam systems/Hot Water Generation systems
- Energy-efficiency improvement opportunities in process heating systems
Services offered by us include:
– Walk Through Energy Audit
– Comprehensive and Detailed Energy Audit
– Monitoring of Energy Efficiency Projects (Includes undertaking, implementation and project monitoring).
Our customers have achieved substantial and tangible benefits in terms of cash flow and higher productivity. The crux of our advisory services lies in redesigning the production cycles to reduce energy consumption and achieve higher efficiency.
We have developed a comprehensive methodology for conducting production appraisals and demonstrating the direct benefits of projects undertaken in terms of cash flow and as revenue items on your balance sheet.
The focus of our Energy Audit is to implement No Cost and Low Cost measures which can help our clients see immediate savings.
Energy Audit Procedure
Audit is aimed at improving the energy efficiency of their facility and aligning current consumption with current industry benchmarks.
Step 1- A complete survey of the facility/ plant will be conducted by us, detailing the current energy consumption
taking place.Measuring and monitoring is done using all appropriate instrumentation.
Step 2 – Exhaustive energy audit is carried out on the facility by a certified energy auditor, who evaluates the current
consumption of energy in the plant against the set industry benchmarks.In depth analysis are done.
Step 3 – Recommendations are made on the basis of the auditor’s findings.The report includes low cost/no cost measures
and any energy proposal needing capital expenditure along with repayment of outstanding debt.
Step 4 – We would help you implement these findings and convert them into energy savings.
Areas Covered by Electrical Energy Audit
• Electrical Distribution Network and Transformers
• Motors, Belt,Pump,Fans & Drives
• Illumination System
• Compressed Air System
• Cooling Tower
• Refrigeration Systems, AHU, Chillers, HVAC,VAM
• DG sets
Areas Covered by Thermal Energy Audit
• Steam Distribution
• Ventilation System
• Hydraulic Systems
• Heat Exchangers
• Furnaces, Boilers, Ovens
• Steam Traps
List of Energy Audit Instrument
|S.No||Name of the Instrument||Intended Use|
|1||Three Phase & Single Phase Power Analyser||Used to measure, record real time Power Consumption,analysis of electrical load, demand control, harmonics and transient.It is done without interrupting the connections.|
|2||Luxmeter||Used for measurement of illumination level|
|3||Digital Multimeter||Used for measurement of voltage. Current and resistance.|
|4||Non-Contact Tachometer||Used for measurement of speed of rotation equipment.|
|5||Thermo-hygrometer||Used for measurement of air velocity & humidification, ventilation, Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems etc. Also used for calculation of dew point to find out the heat being carried away by outgoing gases in industries. Where product drying requires hot air.|
|6||Anemometer||Used for measuring the flow and speed of Air in air conditioning|
|7||Digital Temperature & Humidity monitor||Used for measurement and monitoring of temperature and humidity|
|8||Ultrasonic Flow Meter||Used for measurement of flow of liquids through pipelines of various sizes through ultrasonic sensors mounted on the pipelines.|
|9||Flue Gas Analysers||Used for optimizing the combustion efficiency by measuring/monitoring the oxygen and CO levels in flue gas of boilers, furnaces etc. and calculation of CO2 percentage in excess air level and efficiency.|
|10||Temperature Indicators||Used for measuring temperatures of gases/air, liquids, slurries, semi solids, powders etc. Using different types of probes.|
|11||Thermal Insulation scanner/Thermal Imager||Used for measuring loss of energy from hot/cold insulated surfaces.Temperatures is measured from a distance using infrared technology|
|12||Digital Manometer||Used for measurement of differential pressure.|