This Story Behind Water Crisis And COVID-19 Will Haunt You Forever!
Water crisis Awareness
I save water for you
Water is a limited resource. What each of us does in the world, how we live, does make a difference. As we learn the value of clean, safe water and how scarce it truly is, we can take steps to protect it and to get it to people who lack access today.
COVID19 prompted us to wash our hands frequently. It’s very necessary to wash our hands frequently to avoid COVID 19 infection, but at the same time using water judiciously will save from the water wastage.
For disinfecting hands it is advised to rub the hands for 20 seconds. Normally we keep running the tap for 20 seconds and in this process lot of water wastes.
- Every drop of water save our life
- Can we avoid this wastage, yes, just by following these steps
- Open the tap using elbow, to rinse hand.
- Close the tap using elbow.
- Rub soap in hand for 20 seconds.
- Open the tap using elbow and wash hands.
- Close the tap.
This way at least 2 to3 Liters of water can be saved per hand wash. In case one person washes his hand 10 times in a day @ 20 liters of water can be saved. The amount of saving also depends on water flow.